Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pink Lemonade - For Sale

I have added another Quilt to my Etsy Store!

I am having so much fun adding these quilts. The fabrics bring back great memories!

This quilt is called
Pink Lemonade.

It reminds me of Summer - and as cold as it has been - I am missing Summer!
It measures 45 x 61 inches


 100% cotton fabrics, with Warm and Natural Batting inside.


It is machine bound in Lime Green Thread.

The Back of the quilt.
Lime Green with darker lime polka dots

This quilt was pieced and quilted by me.

You can Find it here:
Pink Lemonade in y Etsy Store

Or you can contact me directly!



2 comments:

Nann said...

I machine bind with zigzag, too!

Kate said...

It does look nice and summery! I'm ready for some pink lemonade weather, but that's probably a few weeks off.