Monday, March 11, 2013

WINNER !!! WINNERS!!!

Drum Roll please.....

After counting up ALL the blocks that winged there way to my humble abode.... the total is:


688!!! 

Seriously you all - 688 - can you imagine? - 
If you felt a little tremor - that was us - jumping up and down with excitement... the dogs even got in on it!!

Because there were so many entries - Vicki- Dear Sweet Vicki -
 has added two more Fat Quarter packs of her wonderfully luscious hand dyes!!!
  

So WINNER NUMBER ONE :  THE PINK HAND DYES:   SHERRY B in SIOUX CITY, IA
Sherry - I have your address so I will send it on to Vicki and she will be sending you your luscious fabrics.... I am drooling from here!!


WINNER #2; This Yummy FQ Pack ( ummm.... I LOVE these colors... just sayin')
WENDI in GALT, CA 
( again Wendi - I have your addy - you are golden!)




WINNER #3 ..... EDITH in TONAWANDA NY
Oh my Edith!!! What will you make with these?  
Again - seriously - how do these get so beautiful?
Edith - same thing - I have your addy and will send it on to Vicki....


Thank you ALL so much for participating!!! We will be assembling tops in a few weeks, and backs and get these into the QOV production!!!  I really truly appreciate all the help and enthusiasm!! 

And Big Thanks to Vicki of Vicki Welsh designs for her yummy fabrics
and her sponsorship of this block Drive!!

You can find more of Vicki's Great Fabrics in her Etsy store:

7 comments:

SherryB said...

Wow, I'm a winner...can't believe it! Thank you so much, Alycia & Vicki! I can't wait to see all the quilts you make with that many blocks--awesome work, everyone.

KaHolly said...

Congrats to the winners. And congrats to YOU for generating such enthusiasm and collecting so many blocks.

Ann said...

Wow! 688? How many tops does that make?

A huge thanks to both you and Vicki!

Anonymous said...

I tried making a block the other day and was yelling to my 13 yr. old son -- Hey it's working! Will get it and a few more in the mail shortly. Hope you'll show us pics of the most recent blocks that arrived. It's fun to see all the variety.
Denise in Canada.

Bonnie said...

Don't call off the counting yet. I may not have gotten any for the drawing but I have 5 or 6 ready to go now and hope to get a few more done before I send them out, hopefully by Saturday. THese are so easy to make. I actually got a few extra patriotic fabrics this week.

lisa0116 said...

WOW! 688!!! Fantastic! I counted 35 blocks in the one finished top you showed us a little while back. So, 688 will make 19 tops with some blocks leftover. That is absolutely fantastic everyone!

wendi in Galt, CA said...

I'm so excited to see my name as "a winner". Thank you for this challenge....a very worthwhile endeavor, even if I hadn't won a set of FQ's. I look forward to seeing some of the finished quilts for our service people....:)