Sunday, August 26, 2012

Momma's don't let your babies grow up

My oldest baby is a senior this year, My middle baby - a 9th grader, and my little baby - 6th grade... I ask you...... HOW did this happen????

Seriously , one day I could carry them, and one day they were too heavy, and now... I look up at two of them.... oh boy!!


My Oldest baby... I think he was 6 here.


My middle baby - he was 3

My Baby Baby - 9 months old



My oldest two - don't you love the scribbles? I have no clue who did that. We had spent the day at the pumpkin patch and we home posing with them.

Huh... I may make them do that with my again this year!!


And now look at them
Oldest, Middle and Youngest  ( I think the little on is on his tippy toes)

See... he wants to be way tall

I may have to start singing songs... Memories, of the way we used to be....



6 comments:

Norece said...

What a trio of great looking boys. You must be so proud of them.

Gypsy Quilter said...

You'll always be their momma no matter how tall they grow. And one day, they'll actually thank you for doing such a great job!

Kate said...

They do grow up so fast. Mine is an 8th grader this year. I wonder some days what happended to that little baby.

Cille said...

I have told my boys it's forbidden to grow more. Now is perfect so I want to stop time. But cute as they are they just laugh at me and keep growing... like weeds :)

Pat R. said...

Ohhhhh.....I think Middle is now taller than Big!!....and that's just since I saw them a few weeks ago?? AACCKK!! Could it just be the flip-flops vs the stocking feet? *sigh*

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Oh, no! Don't start singing! I can't even listen to the radio anymore because too many songs make me miss the kiddos. "You're Gonna Miss This" made me pull over the other day. You've got a handsome looking bunch there! Don't blink!