Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Report 2/12/12

Back in Action...thats what I am calling this week!!! I spent a lot of time cutting up layer cake pieces for our QOV Sew day ( its the 26th of February in Greeley is you want to join us)


And  I made a few string blocks.... and I put borders on a quilt ( check out yesterdays post) AND the boys and I started their zoo quilts.... and ..... okay I can't remember the last and.,... but we sewed!!



There are 15 finished blocks, and I think 12 in process....


Andone care to guess how many pieces there are in here now????

So!!! The Stash Report


Fabric In This Week:      0 yards
Fabric In YTD:              21.42 Yards


Fabric Out this Week:    38.33 yards
Fabric Out YTD:           118.12


Total Fabric BUSTED  so far:    96.7 yards


You will have to come back tomorrow to see the design wall - cuz two of my boys got into the action... we were all surprised that the fabric we bought ( the jungle stuff a few weeks ago) went so far..... and now I understand how my stash grows ;-)




to see other stash reports go to http://www.patchworktimes.com



Oh!! Here is the crew!! We went to the Denver Museum for the opening of the snakes and lizards exhibit.

7 comments:

Charlene S said...

My grandsons get into action every once in a while too. Keep them interested!

Diana said...

I will be making 8 string blocks this week too. Our little sewing group is making a QOV. I will be quilting it too. I love string blocks!

Amy said...

Wow! You have been busy. I love how you keep your boys involved.

Melanie said...

Wow! You've made great progress! Love your string blocks! I might have to borrow your idea and make some with the leftovers from my QOV. Love that your boys have been joining the fun!

Impera_Magna said...

Love the string blocks... I'm getting ready to one too.

Also love how much fabric you've busted from your stash... you GO!!!

Kathie said...

You have b een busy cutting up a storm. Hope you will have a good turn out.

Kate said...

Wow almost 100 yards busted and we haven't hit the end of February! You have been busy!