1. Betty Blocks - keep making progress: I'm slowly working. Many of you have asked me what Betty Blocks are - well - My Great Aunt Betty was a quilter in Michigan and she donated many of her quilts to the Quilt museum and Michigan State University. I found a picture of one of them and am reproducing it - and calling it my Betty Quilt.
http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2010/09/quilters-accountability-91510.html You can see some of them here.
2. Keep working on Fall Foliage: Whoo hoo - all the pieces are sewn, and I am staring cutting the blocks out!!
3. Get my Veterans Rail Fence pattern all tested and ready to go - fabric requirements will go up on November 7th!!! ANNDDD there are two ways to do this - with yardage or with scraps.... So far so good - it's looking good and will truly be so easy - any one can make it!!! The quilt will be about 60 x 80 when its done... a perfect Quilt of Valor size!
Goals for Next Week:
- Finish instructions for Veterans Rail Fence
- Put labels on Two Quilts of Valor
- Send Shari her box ( its almost ready Shari)
If you want to see what others are up to - or join in go to Bari's blog at