1. Sew 15 minutes a day on Betty Quilt - I got about 30 minutes over the weekend, thats it.
2. Quilt one of my own quilts ( I have it prepped.......thats a start right) Whoo hoo, it is on the long arm machine, it has batting in it, and I have my threads all picked out and ready to go.....
Kinda boring - huh? I am not sure where this last week went to, Saturday we had visitors at all hours of the day. We were supposed to take a horse to a lady in the afternoon, until we found out it didn't like to load in trailers. So Wrangler Man and I persuaded, begged, and tried everything for about 5 hours. Then we quit. We locked her in the alleyway, with her food and water in the trailer. The next morning she was ready....and took about 45 minutes and went right in the trailer.
On Sunday we had a QOV sew day. Just a few of us showed up, but we ( and by we I mean Harriet) got 2 QOV's bound. The rest of us got 30 flag blocks and 47 Star blocks put together.
Joan is a speed sewer. I have a hard time sitting still for more than 15 minutes, so I helped deplete the M&M's stash as well as made Flag blocks and Ironed!!
I have big goals for this next weekend. I was going to go to a retreat, but it ended up being too far away, too costly, and I was needed here at home. But I have convinced the *boys* to let me start sewing on Saturday and leave me alone..... Wish me good sewing vibes!!
Here is my list:
- Quilt on My quilt at least 2 hours
- Cut my Fall Foliage quilt ( that is the fabric bundle I bought last Friday)
- Sew 10 Betty Blocks
- Make a Backing for Lime green/Black quilt
- Take Pictures of QOV's that have arrived.
To see what everyone else is up to head over to:
You are allowed to join in as well!!!