Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday!

Not much to report today. I am posting from my sons computer because I am too lazy to go downstairs to get mine! And all my pictures are on my computer.... I spent most of the day at the longarm machine. Which was very nice, I find I get a little crabby when I am away from it for too long. And the boys cleaned the house! ( well at least the part you can see!)
~
So - the reason for the no picture post - I made this soup - it is from the crockpot365 lady. It was absolutely wonderful for us... and it made a lot ( always a plus) so I thought I would share. I think it will be great in the fall and winter too!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2009/06/crockpot-baked-potato-soup-recipe.html

I did not serve it with bacon or onions - simply because we ate it all... but I did use cheddar and parmesan cheese. And I made the chicken broth myself... ( impressed aren't you?)
~
Have a great night!! off to put my feet up and probably fall asleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.