Tuesday, September 01, 2026

My favorite finish for august

 Quilting Jet Girl hosts *My Favorite Finish* and you know what!!

I have one!! ( or two -but who is counting ) I am so excited!!


My Favorite Finish is my Pringles Quilt!!! I love it so much I already have it on my bed, just awaiting the fall weather....




This is Pringles - it started as a block swap between 7 of us - based on Lynn Dykstras quilt .


We each made 350 blocks to swap and then 150 of our own - so all of the ones that have a purple top are the ones I made just for me - it was supposed to make a really cool path - and mine is.... its just Hidden.... as Joy So nicely suggested - its the hidden path.







I used this and a purple check on the back...









Yay!! so excited to actually have a favorite Finish!!

And Happy September!!

Linking up to Wed Wait Loss

Find me at all these places:


    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon    Ebay

(ps - a commission is earned on purchases from amazon thru my link)

11 comments:

Donna P. said...

I love this quilt. Makes me want to burrow into my stash and start one! Blessings!

Linda at Texas Quilt Gal said...

I bet it looks beautiful on your bed! Hope it brings fall weather to you soon. ;)

Kate said...

Congrats on a fun and fabulously scrappy finish!

Sara said...

That is a wonderful finish. I just love how scrappy it is. The purple paths are subtle, but I'll bet they pull it all together anyway.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I'm so glad I get to come back and celebrate your beautiful finish again. I love that it's already on your bed and I hope the fall weather is here soon. Thank you so much for linking up with Favorite Quilt Finish!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Y9ur Pringles quilt is a beauty, Alycia! I love the hidden purple paths and all the color that surrounds them. Great finish!

Theresa J Johnson said...

Love it!

Gypsy Quilter Designs said...

Woo hoo!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

It is a wonderful finish! How great that it is already on your bed and in use!

Delighted Hands said...

And a very beautiful finish it is!!!