Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Quilt of Valor Inspiration

Happy Late Morning!!
It was so cool this morning we got up and went riding - and then I remembered.... It was Wednesday!! I need my Quilts of Valor!!!

So here you go:
(I'm eating my cereal too - so if you see me spill.... blame it on the dog ok??)


so this first one - the blocks in the center were a part of a block drive and were sorta the leftovers.... the pinwheels were made by the wife of a WWII veteran - and Charlene in our sew group put them together - I love how it turned out!!


This one - is two pics - the front and the back. Kim B made it - totally - pieced it, quilted it and!! Bound it!!



This is a nother one that Kim  did - I think she needs to take more strings from our string bin tho and make another!! I love these type of quilts!


This one Kathy and Connie made
Its really beautiful!

and the back! 




and andother by the Dynamic Duo!!
Connie and Kathy did this one too



Hope you all have a great day!! Get a little quilting in... have some fun.  Me.... I've had fun already - so the day is good!!


4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

QOV inspirations

The Joyful Quilter said...

Another wonderful batch of QOV quilts!

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

As always, your photos of QOVs are inspiring ...the quilts can be very classic, simple or complex in design, but they all grab my heart.

Kate said...

Such talented people involved with making those QOV quilts. It's always fun to see the different ways of using red, white and blue.