Friday, March 23, 2018

The Patriot

I decided that this finish needs its own Finished Friday Post... because... well - it should be a star too right?  Ha ha

Over the last few Months the Clues for the Patriot were released - and last Wednesday was the reveal....

I hope that is enough time that those who were trying to keep it a Mystery have caught up..


Here it is



I would like to point out.... Mine is Bound - and I didn't even beg, bribe or badger anyone else into binding it.... I did it all by my lonesome... that is at least worth one piece of chocolate!


The clues are still available on this blog, and in my Craftsy site if you are interested in making one of your own.  My Veterans really liked it when I showed it to them, so I was encouraged that it would be a good one for a Quilt of Valor.


For all of you who stitched along - thanks for particpating - and thank you for sharing your photos! I posted some of them on my Quiltygirl.com Facebook page ;-)

Linking to:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Busy Hands Quilts

6 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish and on the conclusion of a successful mystery quilt along.

Shannon said...

Congratulations on your mystery quilt. It is quite beautiful!

grammajudyb said...

i didn't get in on the mystery, but I did print the clues off. I am always looking for a QOV idea/pattern. Heaven knows I have lots of RWB scraps! This will be great!

Tired Teacher said...

Thanks for hosting the Mystery QAL. It was quick, easy, and fun.

Sherrill said...

I LOVE it!! Good job, it's definitely a winner!

The Joyful Quilter said...

It's definitely a winner!! Job well done, Alycia.