Sunday, April 14, 2019

Hands 2 Help Check in

Ah!! Did you know today is the first check in for Sarah's Hands 2 Help??

I am sure I wrote it down.... but where I wrote it down - I can't say!!!

So here is my check in!!



I have now quilted up 4 little baby quilts for Jacks Basket.

Just need to cut them up and Bind them!!
( and if you remember - Binding is always a downfall - so wish me luck!!)

Go see all the other projects - such a giving group of people!!

Hands 2 Help





Linking to:
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
Moving it Forward at Ems Scrapbag

9 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Excuse my stupidity, but did you put all 4 baby quilts on the longarm at once? How is that done? I also am making Jack's basket quilts.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Quilting four at a time? What a great way to knock out some charity quilts for Jack's Basket!!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

You'll get them bound, I'm sure! And they'll be very much appreciated by the folks at Jack's Basket and the families they're given to.

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

This is a time saving idea to quilt four baby quilts at the same time! Don't be surprised if other quilters pick up this neat tip!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Good luck for the 4 bindings! I like to do it all by machine, easier and quicker ;)

Nikki said...

Thanks for posting, I forgot about the link up!

em's scrapbag said...

Wishing you luck! I know how much these quilts help. I've already received a few for Quilty Hugs.

Sarah Craig said...

Brilliant to quilt four at once!!

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - you've been a busy gal, since and during and prior to winter blizzards. I certainly love seeing the Log Cabins - I've not made one for some time ... mmm more ideas. Thanks for your visits to my blog. ElaineAdair