Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Quilts of Valor from My Group

Even though there were holidays and cooking and presents...
These Quilters Kept right on a rockin the QOV stitching!!

This first quilt was made by Debbie in Ft Collins
I always love a log cabin!!





These FOUR were made Completely by Nancy H
in Ft Collins


AND
She made these two House Quilts!
Or maybe we should call them Village quilts/




AND!!!!
She made these two Trip Around the Worlds!


AND!!
She made these two!!

I think we should snow her in more often!



These are our Flags for Sue Quilts = Getting DONE!
3 of them were quilted by Crystal
and 1 of them Quilted by Me

( Mine was the bottom Right.... just cuz I knew you would want to know)


Our group has been putting them together at sew days
and they are really coming together!

Enjoy!!
and be inspired!


8 comments:

Preeti said...

Love each one of them. Oh those log cabins are gorgeous and the village quilts are right up my alley. You have an amazing group, Alycia and I am sure yowled them by example.

Sherrill said...

If you hear from Nancy H in Ft. Collins about whether or not she used a specific pattern for her 'village' quilts, I'd love to know what she used. Those are adorable, as they ALL are!! I'd like to make my own "village" quilt. I guess it would help to be snowed in! HA

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I love a good log cabin and the Trip around the World quilts are lovely, too. It is always so nice to see those Flags for Sue quilts being finished up.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I couldn't pick a favorite, if I tried... LOVE them ALL!!!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Lovely quilts. It's so inspiring to see what everyone's making.

On another note, has anyone commented on how expensive patriotic fabrics are getting? Even on discount fabric web sites it seems like the patriotic prints are much higher priced than other fabrics.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Wow...that's a lot of great quilts. Bright and colourful.

Farm Quilter said...

Amazing quilts!! You really have an amazing group of quilters...gorgeous quilts and incredibly productive!! Being snowed in definitely was a huge benefit!!!

Kate said...

Love to see all the different varieties of the QOV. Love the house quilts, but the flags are my favorite.