Friday, May 25, 2018

More Bindings from the Pile

I have a few more done on my May's One Monthly Goal Pile.... but I have to tell you..... my ambition is waning ....

But I will keep on until the 31st of May... right?  I may need to plan a reward to keep me going....



This is called Big Star Country - it is Mystery A6 in my Craftsy Store - and we had fun with it. I made two - and got the first one bound and even awarded, and this poor baby got stuck in the pile! I am not sure how... but there it was!
 And this is the back!  I love how this panel just shines here!


Then my Scrappy Hearts Quilt - it was kinda sorta my leader ender project in 2017 - and then at a quilt retreat I buckled down and sewed till I was out of strips - and then I quilted it - and bam - it wandered into that pile.... sigh.... but now it is done, and it will be on my son's bed when he comes home! Yay - I think everyone now has a Patriotic Quilt in our family ;-)



So that is my Pile Progress for this week - and.... there are still some left in that pile!! and the countdown is on!!

Linking to:
Finished or Not Finished Friday
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
TGIF Friday at Anja Quilts

11 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

You are inspiring, great quilts that will be loved.

The Joyful Quilter said...

TWO more quilts of the To-Be-Bound Pile? Nice work!!

Janice Holton said...

I am amazed that everybody in your family has a patriotic quilt! Love those scrappy hearts! Red, white, and blue are just so classic. I am still struggling to just get one quilt done for everybody. I am on child #2 right now and next up is child #3. Maybe hubby will get in there someday. :D

WeedyMama said...

Your quilts are "aging". No quilt until it is properly aged.

Jo said...

Great progress

Jo said...

Wonderful finish. You do a great job and I do love this design

Gypsy Quilter said...

Do let me know when you run out. I'm sure there's an extra top or 10 around here! LOL

Lisa J. said...

These are both beautiful finishes Alycia. I really love the Big Star quilt. It would make such a great donation quilt.

Pat said...

Great job! Beautiful quilts! You are inspiring.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Well done. Keep the momentum. I love the Big Star quilt. Will have to go check out the pattern. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF.

Michele said...

I like them both. Progress is good.