Monday, August 07, 2017

Aerial Tramway

This post is not for those afraid of heights.....

well Just kidding..... Sorta....

We took a little adventure up the Aerial Tram ... and oh man! The views!! and the wind!!

It was spectacular!


First we took the tram to the top
So cool! and you meet people from all over the world



Isn't that a cool view?
I can imagine in the olden days the guys with the mules trekking to the top of the mountains and seeing this....



And then of course....
The views!




It was a pretty fun little trip! And  we even stopped at a little Irish bar.... and had a soda!! ha ha

11 comments:

Sherrill said...

I love the trams and ski lifts (though only for the views since I don't ski!!). My DH hated ski lifts as he was petrified but he always indulged me. Got really mad if I started wiggling the car though. Poor guy, I put him through a lot!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your black and white photography is simply stunning... yet I always come away wanting one in color just for contrast! Looks like a fun trip.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Pretty pictures. I have a feeling in just a few weeks that snow will be increasing.

Judy in Michigan said...

Where is the tram? near your home?? Our daughter lives in Aspen and we drove Independence Pass the last time we were there (and the last time we will drive that way!! Scary!!!!!)

Having fun with the Mystery #6 quilt. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Beautiful!!!

Pat said...

Beautiful!

Kate said...

Incredible views! So cool!

WeedyMama said...

Where is this tram, aside from being in the mountains????

randt said...

Where is the tram, Alicia? Love to take a grandson there! Thanks!

Farm Quilter said...

Where is this?? Looks like a fun trip with a fabulous payoff!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are, but t reminds me a lot of Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque, and there is a tram there, too. And probably wind. Definitely views. =) Black and white is always so pretty, I think. My DH did a lot of B/W photography - and Ansel Adams grew famous for his. =)