Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Quilts of Valor Colorado

Oh do I have some fun ones for you today!!
My friend Sue and her Sisters got very very busy pieceing - and then Sue spent a LOT of time quilting these beauties!!


Isn't this one fun - Baseball on the front
and Patriotic on the back!!


This one (below)
and the next one below it are made from this pattern:


It is the best for using those 2 1/2 inch strips of various sizes


and then Sue also participated in the Mystery Quilts 4 Military
and this is her result
Pattern can be found here:


and then there is this amazing one!



and it's back 
isn't that cool





This one ( below)
is one of my absolute favorites
Sue brought it in and I tried to sneak it down to the bottom of the bin

Don't you think it should hang on my wall for a minute?

Hopefully you all know I was kidding - Can't wait to see it wrapped around a Veteran..... speaking of which - if you have made it this far - here is your reward!



Go Forth and Quilt!!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! Very productive quilters!! They are all beautiful! I am loving the mystery quilt one. The way the friendship stars are in the chain is interesting to me. I love it!

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

they are all gorgeous. I think the string star is my favorite. Thanks for making these.

Judy V from Thornton CO said...

It is terrific to see the QOVs made with love. Love the last picture!

Rosa said...

Gorgeous quilts.Congratulations to all the quilters!

Vicki W said...

I love your QOV shows!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful QOVs. I especially love that string star! The last pic was well worth the read! Thanks for being a friend.

Missy Shay said...

What a fun family project, I wish my sister quilted.

Tami C said...

Loved all the great quilts and the reward was great too!