Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Quilts of Valor CO

Are you ready for your QOV inspirations this week?

I say this a lot - but my bucket list grows every time I get to see new quilts!! And I saw one on a blog that I really want to make now!!!

Here is the link to it:   http://suzysquiltingroom.blogspot.com/2017/05/quilt-of-valor-top.html

I am inspired - and hopefully these quilts will inspire you as well!



Diana at High Prarie Quilt shop hosts different sew days - and this top above ( well quilt now) is one of theirs  - I love how they put these blocks together!
it was quilted by Kelly G

Below
All the blocks were made by many people
Joan put them into a top and quilted it


(below)
This one was pieced by Marilyn 
Quilted by Joan
( pay attention - you will see it again!)





Below - Thee blocks were made by all different people, and I can not remember who put them into a top - and it was quilted by JukeBox Quilts




This one was pieced by Patty B - I LOVE this panel in it! and it was quilted by Kelly.


We had an Italian Themed Sew day - and we made Atkinson Designs LAsagna Quilt - this as one of them - and it was quilted by JukeBox Quilts



This is another one pieced by Patty - pretty cool huh? and Quilted by Juke Box Quilts!


So!! Did you pay attention to the quilts this time?  Especially the one with the hint???

I will apologize for the lighting - 
But YAy!!  3 more Veterans Covered in Love!!

Go Forth and Quilt!!!
linked to:
quilt Fabrication Mid Week Makers
lets Bee Social
Sew Soem Love

11 comments:

swooze said...

Hintssssss....hmmmmmm....

Barob Book Blog said...

They are all beautiful Alycia! Thanks for sharing.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia,
I love all these quilts. Especially the last shot - veterans covered in love. Fabulous! ~smile~
Roseanne

Louise said...

I love seeing the vets with their quilts! Beautiful batch this week :)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Done AND delivered? Nice work!! I saw the quilt from Suzy's Quilt Room, too. LOVE it!!

Kat said...

Thanks for linking up! I love seeing quilty inspiration.

Sherrill said...

Lots of awesomeness there!! I am currently utilizing the labels you sent--they came in very handy. Thanks!

Kate said...

Such creative quilters using all those different blocks!

Susan said...

Really nice QOV show this week! Thank you for sharing all of them on Midweek Makers

Cathy said...

They are all fantastic! I can't pick a fav.

Suzy said...

Hi, Alycia. I'm Suzy from SuzysQuiltingRoom. I found your blog by Google. Thank you for your kind comments on my recent QOV. Just wanted to let you know that I now have a free PDF on my blog which gives rudimentary directions on how to make it. Have a quilty day! :o)