Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Quilts of Valor ( and a link up)

Good Wednesday Morning!!!

First off!! I think   *think*  I have created a link up and I think that I created it properly.... however.... I have to go do chores.... so I will check it and see if it all worked right as soon as I get back in..

Hopefully someone will link up by then!!
(edited... Yay it works!!! Thank you Colorful Fabriholic for linking!!!!)

Here is the deal - link up a Quilt of Valor project that you have finished - or are working on - and let us all be inspired.  There is no time limit on this one - if its a quilt you have finished in the last year - Link it up.... if its the last month... link it up!!

We want to see

And because I know you like inspiration.....

Here are a few quilts that my group has finished:




PS - this pattern can be found here:


All three of these were made by our Greeley group
and quilted by 
Hollie in TX


We really appreciate Hollie for helping us finish these!



*********










*****************
Linking to:
http://www.myquiltinfatuation.com/
http://www.quiltfabrication.com
https://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Wishing you much success with your new QOV link-up. I'm looking forward to seeing some great inspiration here!

Kate said...

Lots of great inspiration. I ordered a set of fat quarters so I can contemplate and start my next QOV project.

Susan said...

Great idea for a link up - wish I had a quilt to share. Thanks for hosting and sharing!

Bonnie said...

Yea for a working link up! Nice quilts you are showing too.