Monday, March 13, 2017

Cats Cats Cats

Every so often I am asked to make a Quilt for that special someone in a Clients Life .

This time it is a Cat Quilt!!   And I love it... She sent me photos of the room she wanted it for. So I did a little shopping to find fabrics we thought would look great in that room..


 This is the first grouping of fabrics, then we decided we better add a few more bright ones in there ( well at least bright for batiks)


I got to making Cats!!! Aren't these adorable? I am having so much fun with them. Who knew your job could make you smile - ha ha


Now I am the cat Factory!!

Linking to:
Love Laugh Quilt
Patchwork Times
Em's Scrapbag
Freemotion by the river

9 comments:

Sally Trude said...

Awesome. And for once these are cats you will allow on a bed.

Judy V from Thornton CO said...

Those batik colors sure make the kitties pop out on the quilt! I love the way the shading adds dimension to the blocks, too. Love what you are doing :)

Preeti said...

Cute cute cute!!! Love your color choices. This quilt will be the cat's meow :-D

Nann said...

What colorful cats! And I think you'll bust a lot of stash making them.
(Your post is timestamped 3:30 a.m.....were you really up that early?)

Missy Shay said...

What a fun quilt!

Terri said...

I love the two that are cheek to cheek!
Hugs

Kate said...

That's a very fun block. Love all those bright colors. It's definitely going to be the cat's meow when it's all together.

em's scrapbag said...

Wonderful batik kitties!

Tami C said...

What a great group of kitties!