Monday, October 05, 2015

Not a Design Wall Monday

My design wall looks the exact same as it did on Friday..... With all my RSC blocks up there.... It's pretty... I like it still.... BUT!   Our weekend was crazy - I had two boys running in Two different places - and ( gasp) one boy ( sob) checking out ( tears)   a College.....

So, after I had a good cry..... I headed to a Cross Country meet.....


My College boy.
His team won the D2 Champs of the meet
He did awesome. He finished really fast and there weren't a whole lot of other
runners ahead of him. Needless to say - I was impressed.

Today
Back to Quilting
( and laundry - ugh)

4 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Way to go team!

The Joyful Quilter said...

You've got ONE in college and ONE will still be left at home!! Why the tears??? Try to be happy that he's planning on GOING to college!

Bonnie said...

Great to be blue to get to see college guy run. We weren't close to kids in colleges only saw a few of their events.

Kate said...

It does sound like a busy weekend. I get it about the checking out the college feelings. Ours is doing that now too. How did they grow up so fast?