Saturday, February 28, 2015

The last Pink Scrappy Saturday and QOV step 2

In my continued quest to bust my 30's prints as part of my ongoing RSC challenge - I show you my RSC15 Pink 30's blocks:



Out of all my pinks and maybe a few that weren't Technically 30's prints - but were in the bin...

17 Blocks!!

Not too bad!!
Go see everyone elses Rainbow Scrap Challenges for February
http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/



ALRIGHT!!! Now it is time for Step 2 in the QOV Stars and Stripes

I know - I keep calling it the Super Cool Awesome QOV - and I will tell you why tomorrow - you will giggle...

So - here we go:


Thank you SO much for playing along -
the entire quilt can now be found at:

http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/stars-and-stripes/132981

14 comments:

SueR said...

Your pink blocks would make a very pretty quilt all by themselves. Are you combining these with other the other colors from RSC?

I just finished a QOV yesterday and will be handing it off to the Maine coordinator next month. Do you also quilt for QOV? Where on earth do you find the time?

Scrappy quilter said...

I love how you lay out all the pieces of the friendship star before you start sewing. I always lay out my blocks on my 15 inch ruler before I start sewing a block. That way there is very little seam ripping because I've done it wrong.

scraphappy said...

Woohoo for pinks! Looks like you have been busy lately

Snowcatcher said...

I think this is my favorite of your pink quilts. I really love how this one turned out! Are you sad to be done with pinks now? :)

Marly said...

Lovely pink blocks. I've always liked this pattern, but, you know, the more I see it the more I like it. All in one colour is something special.

quiltedfabricart said...

this will make a really cute, snuggly quilt. I don't know what it is about 30's prints - they speak snuggle to me :-)

Kate said...

You made a lot of progress with you pink scraps, it looks great.

Nell's Quilts said...

Lovely pink blocks.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I really like your PINK chain blocks. That's going to be a really cute quilt!

Magpie Sue said...

I have some 30's prints I could probably afford to use up. Wish I'd thought of them when I began the RSC!

Cathy said...

I’m drooling over all (17!!) of your pink RSC blocks. I love, love, love that pattern!! And your blue friendship stars are great; love the strong contrast. You have been very productive. :-)

Kathy S. said...

17 blocks!!! What gorgeous progress.

Claudia said...

Love the pink scrappy quilt. So you have a pattern for that ?....if so - what is the name of the pattern?
Thanks.

Sheila said...

Cool pink blocks! Your QOV is coming along nicely. You have been busy!