Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Quilts of Valor 2014 - Block Drive Blocks

A lot of blocks have been coming in - Yay!!! So I wanted to show you them all.... I think they are all perfect!! and I know they will be loved in a QOV!

Pat in Co Spgs

Silva K in CA

Stormy in WV


Deb in Canada

Cindy C in NC

And then there are even more......  

Diana From CO

Jackie M from NJ

Deb P from CO

Evelyn D from Florida

Christie M from KS

And even more...
Faye B from MI

Jan R from CA

Laura R from CA

Sue V in VA


Awesome right???  

I hope you all are having a great week - My kids have the whole week off - and we have really been enjoying it. Of course I have completely lost my voice, so I just get to sit back and listen... and text !! -  

 What did we do before texting??

A few of you said you weren't Craftsy members - but wanted the Complete Quilt pattern - so it is now in my Etsy store too...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/210111856/zig-zag-rails-a-quiltygirlcom-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_3

Hope that helps!!  

5 comments:

Kate said...

Lots of fun blocks. Those are going to make some great QOVs.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Looks like you are getting a lot of blocks! Mine are on their way to you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Having lost your voice, you can concentrate more on eating than idle chatter during Thanksgiving Dinner! LOL

Nann said...

Looks as though you'll be "fenced in" for a while with all of those blocks!

Cathy said...

Awesome is right! I mailed a box with two quilts and blocks for the drive yesterday but delivery isn't expected until Dec 1. I was going to mail on Monday since I'm on vacation this week but it was windy and snowing and slick so I didn't want to venture outside especially on a vacation day!

Frederique said...

Beautiful blocks!
I'm running a fabric giveaway, would you like to enter?
Happy Thanksgiving!