Monday, August 13, 2012

Design Wall Monday

It's looking pretty bleak today....


This is a part of my Row Robin challenge group. I turned in my last one, and got the next one. Now there are two rows, and I have to design the third. I think I FINALLY figured out what I want to do... I found the fabric... now TO DO!!


I did finish quilting this QOV! 
It was made by 
Beth
It was actually sent to me a while ago, but I was trying to get all the generic, and manly ones done. I thought it was time to finish this one, and get it out there!!




And - the back
The bright Pink Thread showed up well!!



For more design walls head over to http://www.patchworktimes.com

7 comments:

LizA. said...

As always, your quilting is superb. Love those feathers!

Melinda said...

lovely quilting

Pieces of Time said...

The pink quilt is beautiful!
Jane in KS

Leeann said...

Wow I really like the quilting on this star. I have a star quilt to quilt I might have to practice my feathers. They don't come naturally to me, but I love them.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a beautiful quilt, love all the feathering!

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a pretty quilt!
And getting the idea for a RR row is half the battle...making it's the easy part!

Kate said...

Love the pink Carpenter Star, it's beautiful!