Sunday, April 01, 2012

Stash Sunday

First off - the stash report - I had to take a little trip to town, and there is a little quilt shop, and I accidentally, on purpose,  stopped by  and They had some cute stuff!!
A rainbow Fat Quarter deally


Peanuts fabric !!!
And some patriotic Fat Quarters
It didn't seem like much until I added it up - 8 yards total.... But what fun it will be!

Fabric In This week:   8 Yards
Farbic on YTD:     45.42 yards

Fabric out this week:   0
Fabric Out YTD:    171.43

Total Stash Used:   126.01  YDS

For more stash Reports go to http://www.patchworktimes.com

10 comments:

DeeDee said...

Peanuts was my favorite as a kid. Haven't seen any around here, so I may have to do some online shopping, especially the Happiness Is... fabric. Thanks for sharing your purchases and enjoy your day.

Impera Magna said...

Excellent choices... esp love the Charlie Brown yellow-with-zigzag fabric!

Kathie said...

Love the colorful roll of fabrics.

Karen said...

I love the jelly roll. Snoopy is my favorite. Can't wait to see what you make.

SpinningStar said...

great purchases and you are doing great on the stashbusting!
\liz

Dar said...

Some great finds at the quilt shop. You are doing awesome on your stash busting. I'm envious.

Teresa in Music City said...

Good choices for stash enhancement! Love your rainbow fat quarter deally!

Angie in SoCal said...

You deserve to refresh your stash with such a great job your doing of destashing!

Amy said...

I couldn't resist the Peanuts fabric either. Too cute!

Amy said...

"And I accidentally, on purpose, stopped by"

You make me smile Alycia!!!!!