Monday, January 09, 2012

Design Wall 1/9/12

I have been working thru my bucket ( just one - I didn't want to overwhelm myself) so last night I finished up another top. This one both Little Bit and I were working on... he would rather watch football, so I sewed!!

And Ta Da..... here it is - a wonky rail fence ;-)

And then, I just couldn't stop myself - I cut into my layer cake that I got this weekend


 I got about all the sewing done on the blocks, now I need to iron and get sewing again.....

For Other Design Walls head over to - http://www.patchworktimes.com/

9 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I get a lot of work done during football games too! LOL. Not a sport fan, am I.

glen

Kathie said...

Patriotic fabrics make the cutest quilts. Looks like you are getting a lot done.

Melinda said...

What fun that you work on projects with your son. My 4 ds's all lost interest around age 6 or 7.

Melanie said...

Ahh...I love football! The boys "watch" with their dad and I get to sew. Except for yesterday, I had to do laundry, but usually I sew. Glad you were able to make such good progress!

Mary said...

It looks like you are getting off to a great start in 2012.

Amy said...

Thumbs up on the wonky rail fence!

Lori said...

Well, who could resist CAKE!!! Not me.

JonathanN said...

So simple and so perfect! I’ve learned a lot from your blog here! Keep on going, I will keep an eye on it.

bingo~bonnie said...

Red/White/Blue quilts always catch my eye - so I had to click on your pic in JudyL's Mr. Linky. Very nice quilt :)

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie