Monday, August 22, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I quilted, I sewed- a little itty bitty bit - but we are back in some sort of action. 
These are the few little blocks I have done for the Crazy Mom Quilts 36 patch sew along. I believe she has ALL her blocks done... and is working on setting them... overachiever!!

I have strips sewn for 4 more blocks, So hopefully they will vbe completed on this very day!

This is my Memory Quilt that I am working on. Progress is being made!!

To see whats on other's design walls and to be inspired go to

10 comments:

Kat said...

I love the colors in both quilts! Very pretty!!

Impera Magna said...

The 36-patch is on my "must make" list but, due to all the "must have done by Christmas" projects... it's on hold. Love your blocks...

Chris said...

My current leader ender quilt is 36 patch blocks. They are fun. I LOVE your stars.

Amy said...

LOL...."over-achiever"....I AGREE! :D

I think I have 3 finished......it is what it is

Vicki H. said...

Lovely quilt blocks! I love the 36 patch block... I need to add that to the list :)

Bonnie said...

Like those 36 patches but I think I'll skip this block! Heaven knows I have enough things I want to make.

Amy said...

I sure do like all of the 36-patch quilts I am seeing from the quilt-a-long. It looks like a fun project.

Mary said...

I am so impressed by your 36 patch blocks. Very nice work.

Quilter Kathy said...

So great that you are joining in with the 36 patch project...great blocks so far!

Jeanne said...

Your 36 patch blocks look terrific! I'm having fun making mine and even tried out smaller strips.