Tuesday, March 11, 2008

High School Sew Day


On Saturday the CFS Teacher - Mrs W - had organized a sew day for her Students. They had a great turnout and finished 4 Quilt of Valor tops which I will pick up tonite to get quilted.
I showed up around 10:30 and they were in the middle of the sewing. Every one was hunched down at a machine and away they were going.
I took a few pictures and helped Iron a little bit, but they were in such a rythm!! They used some great Red White and Blue fabrics.
These 4 quilts will up our total as well - I am getting excited to see how many quilts we will be able to take to the soldiers!
Have a great day - its supposed to be a warm one here - maybe 60 deg. so I will be happy. This morning was horse shoe day and it is not quite as warm as I would like it to stand out with the horses. My hands are still cold... which makes for interesting typing ;-)

No comments: