Wednesday, February 20, 2019

QOV Wednesday, and MORE!

First the MORE!!!

Next Wednesday!!  This very next Wednesday coming up ( maybe the 27th??)   A WHOLE BRAND NEW MYSTERY is Starting!!  I can not wait to share this one with you.

my friend Linda Swanekamp ( Who blogs here : http://artinsearch.blogspot.com/  ) designed it - and I LOVE it!!  I used Plaids.... are you surprised??

So mark your calendars to start that!

And the SECOND MORE

I will be hosting TGIF Friday THIS Friday... and is my finish a Surprise!! some of you may never have even known that I made it ( it might be that old!)

Okay - NOW the MORES are all done....

Its QOV Wednesday!

This one is the Kevin the Quilter Block drive block.... Nancy W made it and Debbie Y Quilted it


This one was made by my friend Judy and her Miracles Group
and quilted by Deb Y



This beauty was made by Kathy and Connie !!


This one  ( below)
was made by Sharon D in Loveland

and the last beauty for today
made by Connie and Kathy



hope you enjoyed the quilts - hope to see you Friday for you to show off a finish
and of Course on Wednesday for the start of the next mystery!

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I can't tell you how happy and thrilled I am about the mystery!! Nothing is better than sharing and working towards a common goal in quilting! Thank you so much for your work!

Farm Quilter said...

Another post of gorgeous quilts!! I love how the love just keeps on coming!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Those are great mores. Can't wait to hear more about the mystery.

Kate said...

I'm always amazed at how many different quilts you can make with red, white and blue! Another set of great quilts going to good homes.