Monday, January 07, 2019

Starting a New Project

I am just having way too much fun lately!

I have been playing in my fabrics and finding patterns... and you are not going to believe the cool pattern I found!

It was designed by Highway 10 Designs - run by Kathy who blogs at Tamarack Shack

She and her partner have some amazing designs - but this one really caught my eye!

my son and I have chosen the fabric, and my plan is to cut it today!! I can't wait!!



PS - that is really white, we just have that funny evening lighting when I decide to take photos that yellows everything!! 

Go check out Kathy's Patterns - you may find something you need to start on today too!!

Highway 10 Designs Pattern Store

Linking to:
Design Wall Monday
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
Main Crush Monday

10 comments:

Nann said...

Isn't it terrific when pattern, fabric, and time all work together?! Have fun!

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Oooh, that looks like it will be a fun one to assemble!

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

Enjoy your new project - that quilt looks like it will be a lot of fun to put together!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

That's an interesting pattern. Have fun.

WeedyMama said...

Her "Lug Nuts" look like a fun project. I'm presently cutting up Farmer's Market fabrics for a new project.

I just have to ask: who is going to be running the rotary, and who is going to be running the sewing machine, you or your son?

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a striking quilt! Who will this one be for?

Miaismine said...

That pattern is lovely! It looks fun and quite modern! It will be so neat in white and blue!

Bonnie said...

What a clever quilt. And did you get that fabric from stash? Have fun with this one.

Jeanna said...

That looks like a challenging design and comfy material.

Michele said...

I like the blue and it will make a eye popping quilt with that design.