Monday, January 21, 2019

A *Simply Dashing* Design wall

Or floor - since my wall is full ( again)


And of course the light is not the best - but that's okay!
Because when the quilt is done I will get good light
and you will be 
WOW
and that is more important
Right?



This is the pattern I am using
They write great patterns!
Very easy to follow and understand!




I am off to quilt
My friend found a vintage 9 patch quilt top and it is so cool
Lucky me gets to quilt it!!
I am loving all the fabrics
( i'll share later!!)

9 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Looks like you have made great progress!

Libby in TN said...

Fun quilt! You know it's the year of the blue and white quilt. I can't confirm where I heard that, but it's my new mantra and I'm sticking to it!

Julie said...

It is fun to see your progress on this quilt. I look forward to seeing the vintage quilt.

barbara woods said...

love that design

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a really neat design! Love how they have it flowing top to bottom. Plus it's very pretty in the blue and white!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

It looks great. Love the blue.

Cathy said...

Fun design!

Jo said...

This is a great pattern. Very effective

betty-NZ said...

Wow! That is so cool!! Your love certainly shines through in your work :)