Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Colorado Quilts of Valor

Good Wednesday Morning!!!
I have some great Quilts of Valor Inspirations for you today!
And this first one - has already been awarded!! 

Too cool - we sure don't hold on to them for long
but at least.... I have their photos !!
 We did this block as a block drive block way back in 2016
and it is still a favorite for us




Rolland made this one
He cracks me up - 
I think I told you about him
He saw all the fabric in his wife's QOV bin and started in!!


My Laura in Cali
Who is just north of some of those awful fires 
( so pray for her safety)
sent these in


and this one
It just needs a border
but she sent those too!
This is the Mystery



and then Ms Connie got on the ball and made a WHOLE
Quilted and all!!



I think Crystal is going to win the Best Use of Panels Award  - I love how she put this one in this quilt!



One month this year ( I can't remember which) we made Disappearing 9 Patches out of our 5 inch square bin. Vickie went home and tore up her own bin and Ta da!! This was hers!!




and the Smiles
Totally makes it all worth it!



See you friday for TGIF Friday - hosted right here!!! So go finish something ( I am working feverishly away)


4 comments:

Kate said...

It's always fun to see the QOVs. There is always such a cool variety.

Donna said...

Fabulous quilts as usual Alycia! Your group is amazing!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

So HAPPY a vet is enjoying the crumb quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love them ALL!!!