Friday, February 24, 2017

Februarys One Monthly Goal/ UFO

Da da da DAAAA da da!!!

I have a finish! I truly did not think I was going to manage this one this month.... but I am glad I did!


I made the backing!

I Quilted it





I bound it
and

I labeled it!  




Because it is so busy I used a simpler quilting design
I get asked all the time about beginner Pantos - 
This is one!
It is called Vestibule from Dawna's Design Threads
If you go get it - tell her I sent ya - she will like me better that way ( ha ha ha)


Quilt measured 
68 x 68 inch
Free Pattern found here



Linking up to:



13 comments:

Laura said...

Finishes always feel good! Beautiful cheery quilt! Hooray for a finish :)

Vicki in MN said...

Congrats on your finish! I am working on mine as we speak.

Alison V. said...

This is beautiful! The quilting motif is just fantastic.

Summer Killebrew said...

It's beautiful! I really love the quilting.

Mari said...

Looks bright and springy! Congratualtions on the finish.

Yanicka said...

Lovely quilt, I love the colors and movement !!! Great job

Tami C said...

Way to go! I know exactly what you mean about finally getting a goal finished. It feels so good!

Patty said...

Very lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

Kim said...

This is gorgeous! Love the aqua colors. Congrats on your finish.

Vireya said...

Congratulations on your finish!

AnnieO said...

Sew pretty! Love the quilting design. Congratulations

Dar said...

Congrats on your finish. It's beautiful. I especially love the colors too,

Kate said...

Congrats on a gorgeous finish!