Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quilts of Valor from Judy

Yay - I finally got to take some Quilt of Valor pictures, and drool over the quilts!! Judy V in Thornton is a great quilter - and she made these three.... 

This is the front and a close up - but just check out the back too!!!
 Its like a second quilt!!!  I love it

And a jelly roll quilt - it is really pretty fabrics!!

 And a Tumbler quilt!
I really want to make one of these sometime 0 my bucket list is getting TOO long!!

 Surprise!! Check out the back!!

Thanks Judy!! These quilts are just beautiful! These are part of her 12 for 12 challenge!!! 3 down!! Go Judy!!

4 comments:

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Great quilts. I also wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Award since I love reading your blog. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

You must be feeling a little better, but don't overdo.

Loved seeing the quilts.

Nancy said...

Wonderful quilts, Judy! You'll have 12 finished soon.

Alycia, I'm glad that you are feeling better. Take care.

June said...

I, too, am glad that you are feeling better! Your blog is one of my favorites, and I am always anxious to see the new quilt photos you show! God Bless you and the work you do!!