Thursday, January 05, 2012

A Presentation



I love it when we get to see who gets our Quilts. Sue sent in a quilt that she said was very hard to part with. Well Sue - if you look close you will see your quilt.... and he is a special guy!! 

These four are some pretty incredible folks, and they were so surprised and so tickled to be presented with a Quilt of Valor. It was really neat!  I Love it when they let me share pictures!!

We had the most beautiful sunny day, and on the way home it went from total visibility to zero visibility. My poor dog - she could hardly see me....
I tried to take her picture in the fog, but it just made her look grey...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love to see all those smiles!

Diana said...

You are so lucky and blessed to be able to present the QOV to the soldiers! OH, I KNOW you have worked long and hard and are dedicated to the project and completely deserve to be the one who presents.....but what a cool thing to be able to do. We all love the feeling of giving a quilt as a gift and having a wonderful reaction to it. That's a love gift at it's finest! Bless you!

Kathie said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.