Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The rest of the story

9:30 am found us in the parking lot getting dressed up for the parade. 2 of my children were in it - one on the quads in the marching band, and one of the football float.  The other one - sweet child - was responsible for catching candy for his brothers. He succeeded!!


Mine is a quad player - and look at those pants... are they not fitted perfectly? Another Mom and I did the hemming this year - and even got to fix a couple of jackets.... Did I ever mention how much I like to quilt???

Heres the football float - Little bit is pretending to throw candy....

And this got us to 11:30....

Still no quilting .....

2 comments:

Quiltin Jenny said...

So funny! I have a quad player and a football player too.

Very nice job on the pants!

Amy said...

LOL....."was responsible for catching candy for his brothers. And he did!"

LOVE IT! :0)

Ahhh...those marching outfits; I remember how WARM they can be!