Monday, August 01, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Well I don't really have a design wall persay - as I have *stuff* all over the place.... the floor, the ironing board, my desk, the cutting board - its awesome!!!

These are my strips ( duh) I decided that I wanted to join in over at crazy mom Quilts and make 36 patches - so I did.


I now have 6 of them done - I think I am supposed to have more done to keep up - but Oh well.... it will keep me out of trouble!

I have all the blocks done for
and I started sewing the rows together - but forgot a pic of that.

And last but not least - I learned how to make a Wonder Wallet -   and I think I may be addicted. They are so adorable and cute - Thanks Janet for teaching us!

The sun - peeking through the clouds.

To see what is on other design walls go to:
Enjoy

8 comments:

AnnieO said...

Lots of quilty variety happening under your needle! Amanda's quiltalong is popping up all over blogland.

Impera Magna said...

I am so tempted to start one of those 36-patch quilts.... I've so many irons in the fire and am trying to resist... *lol*

Chris said...

Great projects. I love all your blocks.

Bonnie said...

I'll resist the 36 patch ... I have to finish the 16 patch at some point.... Love the little Wonder Wallet. I've made a few -- but the green one looks so perky! I guess I'll make some new ones soon. Have fun with those strips.

Bonnie said...

I'll resist the 36 patch ... I have to finish the 16 patch at some point.... Love the little Wonder Wallet. I've made a few -- but the green one looks so perky! I guess I'll make some new ones soon. Have fun with those strips.

Jackie Dudek said...

cute projects Alycia!!!!

Melinda said...

Fun 36 patch blocks! You are right that wonder wallets can become addictive. Good luck!

Pat R. said...

I like all the blocks...and the little wallets!! Good job!!