Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stash Report 2/20/11

I got to go to lunch with my buddy - just back from A-Stan and it was awesome. But we had about 20 minutes left before I had to leave to go get my kiddo, and I accidentally stopped at JoAnns - I should know better than this really. My buddy left me - I guess he wasn't quite ready for the trip into a fabric store, so my willpower kind of went kaput!


I found some cool limeish greens... and they were springy - and I am all for Spring's arrival!

So the numbers:
Used This week :               4 yards ( backing for my purple Quilt)
Used YTD:                          133.08 yards

Added this Week:             2 Yards
Added YTD:                       97.25 yards

Net for 2011:                    -35.83  Yards USED UP!!!

To see what others are up to go to:

Enjoy your presidents day weekend!

7 comments:

Kathie said...

I loved that "accidently" stopped at Joanns!!! I think my car has auto-pilot to Joanns.

Impera Magna said...

You did very well getting just two yards! How could you pass up those greens???

I added a bit more than that the last trip to JoAnn's... fortunately, JoAnn's is an hour's drive so it's hard to "accidentally" drop by...

SpinningStar said...

Beautiful greens - they are a great addition to the stash...liz

Amy said...

"I accidently stopped at Joann's..."

HA!

I understand completely! I haven't visiting many fabric stores since the first of the year; I simply can't resist leaving empty-handed either.

Great finds though!

Jennifer said...

You're still looking great for the year! And the greens you got look yummy!

Marti said...

I accidentlly stop at JoAnns every time I go to a big town. I'm impressed that you got to get anything in just 20 minutes. I'd still be the line holding my number at my local store.

Lori said...

You find Spring somewhere and tie him to your bench! Make sure her sunshiney face shines East on me! Chase Old Man winter to his summer home in the North. WAAAY North!