Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Cool Boys



My Guys are getting ready for summer - and then today it decided to rain and Slush - that is what we are calling it, its pretty wet snow! Anyways my cousin in NY sent these cool shirts to my kids. They got all gussied up to go to church and since they were clean and presentable - I thought - Aha! Picture time.


Now to the quilty stuff - last week I got to go to New Hampshire to MQX - and it was fun. The quilts were amazing - so of course I took a few pics - I mean - how can you not - so I thought I would share a few.

I am so enchanted by wholecloth quilts . I have never seen many, nor thought much about them, but now that I have seen so many - I am wondering what else I have been missing!!

1 comment:

swooze said...

Very handsome crew! How old are they?