Sunday, May 15, 2016

Loved Ones

One of the photo challenges was "Loved Ones" . And it was to capture candid snapshots of your Loved Ones. In my mind that meant sort of Shots in everyday life, and un-posed.   Live with my family! Un-posed just doesn't happen at all!! Stinkers - it's like they smell the camera!!!


We might have had to build a bit of fence ..so I pulled my i phone out ( if I went back to the house - they would have known something was up) and then look who looked up!!


After church ( On Mothers Day)
I suggested they make me Brownies
and I grabbed my camera - and look who popped into the shot
( he has a camera sniffer I tell ya!)



Then I pretended like I was reading the mail
and Bam!
Got one!


And again - I have another little poser!
Goofy family!


Some of my loved ones are missing....
but one is on his way back home!!

Yay
Oh - and that calls for more brownies right??

6 comments:

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

Your pictures say it all....you have a wonderful family!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I feel your pain with your bunch camera sniffers! My guys are the same way... except where you got a great posed shot, I get a hand covering a face. Grr!!

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

LOL, that last picture is awesome! Even if he is posing ;)

Gypsy Quilter said...

What cuties! And one can never have enough brownies, especially with 4 starving fellas in the house.

Lara B. said...

Even if your guys are such hams, the photos are still wonderful Alycia!

Kate said...

Fun photos! You definitely got some good black mail photos to show when they get older.