Friday, February 06, 2015

Stages of the Finish

I am not sure I actually got one thing to a complete finish this week.... but I had fun!!


Plaid #7 is progressing along nicely:

It made it to the top phase....

and then I got real antsy and so..

I pieced a plaid back
( it's all in the name of plaid)


And I quilted it.....



And now...
I must bind it.

So although it is not completely finished...
it has made it through 3 more stages of the finish...

and now will look longingly at me , waiting for me to bind it, 
Patiently - because all of my quilts need to be patient with me ;-)

For more inspirations head to:
and

9 comments:

Sheri said...

I love plaids and your quilt is wonderful!

Terri said...

Doing good! You've got a quilt near finish...I usually do the label next so I can sew at least one side into the binding seam... makes it that much easier and secure.
Hugs

simple :: dream :: quilts said...

I love plaid quilts. This is a beautiful one. I too generally piece my quilt backs, makes them reversible and more useable.

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Oh the texture on this one!!! I want to pet it!! LOL

Kate said...

I love the blues, browns and reds you used in this quilt. Congrats on getting to final stage minus one.

Dona said...

I love it! I am inspired. I have Lots of plaid flannel pieces and I think this may have to be on my agenda. Did you make it up or have a pattern?

Michele said...

Yeah to you. I know the last part isn't your favorite but hopefully you will get this one done soon. :)

andrea @ tideline quilts said...

Every time I see a plaid quilt, I start to drool. There's just something about them I absolutely love...and yours is just beautiful! I'm sure it won't mind waiting for you to bind it!!!! LOL...

PaintedThread said...

I love the quilting. It makes me think of graffiti art. Very cool.