Friday, June 24, 2011

Quilted By Pat

There is a wonderful wonderful dear sweet woman down in Peyton, who I adore and she is an awesome quilter.... (altho she WON'T let me cut off the butterflys) and Pat quilted four more Quilts of Valor for us.
This first quilt Pat quilted was made by Willa - she in one of the awesome ladies of Livermore Church Quilters.

This second one is just beautiful. I love this pattern..anyone recognize it?

These last two quilts were made by the FCCLA ladies and Platte Valley High School. Didn't they do a great job?

Oh - and here is a close up of the quilting on Willas quilt... they are just so gorgeous!!


Thank you so much Pat for getting these quilted. I so appreciate your help!

2 comments:

bere said...

Belos trabalhos!
Sou seguidora.
studiodabere.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

I love the star design!