Monday, February 07, 2011

Design Wall 2/7/11



On my Design Wall right now... okay - the truth, it was on the wall ( my floor) until 10 minutes ago, then the laundry got dried, and now the laundry inhabits that place.... so sad!!

This is the start of my Purple monochromatic Challenge Quilt.


And these are my sporty new shoes. Two boys needed new shoes, and while I was there - these spoke to me. It might have been the limesh neon yellow - but now I am told that I am cool enough for my oldest to admit that I am his mom.... good to know - right?

To see what others have up on their design walls go to:
http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/02/07/design-wall-monday-february-7-2011/

Have a great evening!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Not a whole lot beats a new schmantsy-pantsy new pair of shoes! What are your plans with them? Take up running? Speed walking? ;0)

Purdy purples! I've back away from Judy's Monochromatic since I'm taking part in a similar challenge this year.

Keep it up!

Quilter Kathy said...

You must be very cool! My teenagers are loath to admit they know me when in public!
Love your purple project!

Kathie said...

Purple is my favorite, this is going to be nice.

Barb in Mi said...

Cool shoes - and cool purples!