Saturday, February 24, 2018

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - February

This is my progress on my Scrappy Irish Chain  - that is my goal for this years Rainbow Scrap Challenge.... It took me a while to make a decision - but!!!

Now that I have -

PROGRESS

January's Blues, and Februarys Pruple blocks are all finished.... and Now....

I await the March color ( but it's okay - don't hurry March along ok???? I'm just getting used to February)



It may not stay laid out this way.. but for now... its whats on the wall ;-)

You can find all the info for this project here:
Scrappy Irish Chain Info


Linking to:
Rainbow Scrap Challenge

18 comments:

Shannon said...

Those blocks look so neat with all those little pieces. This is going to be amazing!

Edith said...

These are so pretty, I'm looking forward to March and a new colour as well.

Vicki W said...

I like those blocks a lot!

gayle said...

I really like this! Gorgeous blocks - can't wait to see it at the end of the year!

PaulaB quilts said...

That's going to be a beautiful Irish Chain. Keep up the good work!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Woo hoo, progress!

Farm Quilter said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt. I like how you are not making the same number of blocks in each color and intermingling them in a maze kind of way.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are the neatest blocks! I love the chain that is forming!

Angie said...

Neat version of the Irish Chain! I look forward to seeing it progress!

Cathy Tomm said...

Wow love the blocks you have done s far. It will be a nice quilt.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

It's going to be a beautiful rainbow quilt, love these blocks!

Anonymous said...

Love this block.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love it!! Such a fun opportunity for the quilting possibilities. Enjoy the making!!

Cathy said...

I love this scrappy version of the Irish Chain. It's fun to see all your blocks together. And for some reason "My Wild Irish Rose" popped into my head!

Jennifer said...

Love your blocks - I have that book and that quilt is one I definitely way to make!

Katie Z. said...

Your blocks are great!

compusword said...

Alycia, this is looking great!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like this pattern! That may become my later-in-the-year leader-ender.