Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall Bazaar and Bowl Cozies

Our church is holding a Fall Bazaar - and I am going to man a Table....

Wish me Luck

One of the things that have always been great gifts for me to give has been bowl cozies -

so!

I am making some for the Bazaar.... our goal is to raise funds to help build a new church - so I hope these sell well ..... ( a Percentage goes to the church and a percentage goes to me)



The numbers are growing
 I'm slow - 
But check out my stack!!  Whoot Whoote





Interested - Come to the Fall Bazaar on October 28th
or message me - I will make you some!!

10 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

As a craft show vendor-I know the work involved, so I wish you all the very best.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia,
Nice stack of cozies there! And great fabrics - I am certain they will all sell. I need to 'whip' up some myself. The deadline is Thanksgiving to send them to my sister-in-law, so I'd better get going on them. ~smile~ Roseanne

Judy Hansen said...

Thanks for linking to Design Wall Monday. Your bowls are pretty-I hope you sell all of them. Judy

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ said...

Those bowls look great. A couple of weeks ago several friends and I got together and we each made one. I love mine. These will be great sellers! Have fun and good luck.

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

You go girl! I hope the church bazaar is a success - and with crafts such as yours it's sure to be!

WeedyMama said...

I've been a vendor -- twice.

Firstly, you are going to "woman" a booth!

Secondly, take a bowl like you would use to show people how they work. I made some similar and didn't explain, or send a picture, and they thought they were chip and dip bowls (the cozies being the chip bowls). And tell them they are washable as well as microwavable.

Linda said...

I'm intrigued, what are bowl cozies?

Farm Quilter said...

Good luck with the bazaar!! I made bowl and plate cozies for Christmas gifts a few years ago - I love not having the plate/bowl burn me after being in the microwave. However, my dad managed to set one of his on fire in the microwave when he tried to warm a bowl with nothing in it!! Had to roll my eyes at that trick!

Jo said...

They were such a hit at our quilt show trade table . Sold well

Kate said...

The bowls are really fun. They should sell really well.