Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Jackson

I took a little excursion out to a reservoir near us.  I had a lot of fun, and surprisingly met some people along the trail.   There is quite a campground out there, but I assumed that because it was a weekday, I would pretty much be the only out there..... I was wrong!

One family stays 10 days at a time, leaves for a day, and comes back.... until the end of September.

Unless of course it snows, then they go home early..


Just a barn.... Out there in the middle of nowhere
But I liked the way the light shone on it!

And a weed flower
I liked the color and the lake behind it







The lake is really neat
but the skies - and the drama of Black and White


I walked around a good part of the lake
But I had to come back to my car
so I got to see the Barn from another angle



As I was walking this bird
I believe it is a Swainson Hawk 
Landed and just kept watching me,

So I kept walking on, taking photos, until it finally took off
It allowed me to get pretty close!


 Isn't this a cool truck?


It was just out there!

I have been getting a lot in inquiries about purchasing my photos
And thank you - I am touched!

So - you can click on the photo and it will take you to my SmugMug Site where you can purchase a print if you wish.  If you want to do a canvas -Contact me Directly and I can work with you

again - thank you!



Linking to:

8 comments:

Judy V in Thornton CO said...

Alycia, your photography is beautiful! Keep those photos coming...

Quiltdivajulie said...

Very slick that SmugMug option! I do so enjoy your photography, especially the black and white photos.

Lady Fi said...

Wonderful shots.

carol l mckenna said...

Exquisite photography ~ very elegant and creative ~ thanks, Like the wildflowers and the barn and all ~ ^_^

(A Shutterbug Explores)

VioletSky said...

I would feel honoured if such a hawk stared at me for so long!

The Joyful Quilter said...

You never told me that I could BUY your photos!!! (And thanks for doing a combination of color along with the black and white photos.)

Janice Holton said...

What an eye you have! Love these photos! I am big lover of barns and old abandoned buildings and bridges.

Kate said...

Gorgeous shots! I really like the black and whites.