Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Quilts of Valor Colorado 2017

Welcome to the first QOV show of 2017!!!  I hope you are inspired , and ready to dive in and make a QOV!! I know there are lots of Veterans out there needing to see our little bit of LOVE!!

First off - I would like to tell you that I had help photographing these quilts - and that help found out that my camera is heavier than they expected....  that is all ;-)


This first quilt! Put together by the Greeley Group out of Block Drive Blocks
and quilted by Donna


here is the block pattern:



 See the blur - yep, those camera muscles were quilt developed yet - but we will give kudos ;-)
This one was pieced by Dee - and quilted by Donna   That pattern is here:  Bulls Eye

This one was pieced by Me and quilted by Donna


The next two quilts were pieced by Kaje and quilted by Debbie Y in CO



This one was pieced by Me and quilted by Bella in Southern CO!!



(Below) was pieced by Mary Ann G and quilted by Rosalie

Another Bulls Eye - Pieced by me, and quilted by Bella in So CO



And your last inspiration for today - Pieced by Kathy P - and shown at her Quilt show!  It has great visual star power!!   and quilted by me




Don't forget - we have another mystery starting soon - so you want to join in! One Quilt means one more Veteran Hugged!!   Mystery Quilts 4 Military

6 comments:

Judy V in Thornton, CO said...

Great inspiration! Mmmm, I have done a few Bargellos, but not with RWB colors. An idea is brewing in my head :) now.

Kat Scribner said...

Love the bargello.

Gypsy Quilter said...

You could even say that quilters are professional huggers.

Missy Shay said...

I think the last quilt was my favorite.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wonderful selection of quilts! Blurry pictures and all. LOL

Kate said...

More great QOVs!