Monday, June 20, 2016

Berthoud Outdoor Quilt show

On saturday there was an Outdoor Quilt show in Berthoud CO - so I dragged my husband, with the promise of a Rootbeer Float from A&W, and we headed over!


This one was made by my fellow Quilter Sharon
its so cool!

Below
Nice modern Twist eh>






I think she called the one above - a Wonky Irish Chain
The man next to me said maybe she was drinking Irish Coffee when she was quilting
That got a lot of laughs
But now I want to make one!!

And of course
Cheddar!!
(Below)





There weren't as many quilts as I remember from the last time I went ( about 9 years ago), so that was sad to me - since it is a great location. I put it on my calendar for next year, Maybe I can convince all my quilty friends to put a quilt in???

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Alycia, she does look so pretty outside. Thanks for the nice picture.

Sharon

Judy V from Thornton CO said...

Awesome show!

Sue said...

Beautiful and intricate display. Gorgeous

Gypsy Quilter said...

It looks like you had a lovely day for getting out and about. Perhaps a few veterans can show their quilts next year.

The Joyful Quilter said...

There may not have been as many quilts, but the quilts that WERE there were WONDERFUL!! Thanks for sharing.

Janice Holton said...

Enjoyed the quilt show! :)

Lara B. said...

Wow, those are some real beauties! The perfect day out, especially when finished with a root beer float. :)

Kate said...

Thanks for sharing the quilts. Beautiful and fun in equal measures.