Last weeks goals:
1. Get all prepped and ready for our QOV Sew Day on the 14th. Everything is ready and in its totes and waiting by the downstairs door for the boys to load me up!!
2. Finish my Fall Foliage Quilt Okay - Not quite - but holey moley I am SOOOO Close.... I mean SOOO close.....
3. Cut gift quilt for a friend for Christmas. Done!! And it is all layed out on the floor ready to be sewn into blocks.
4. Quilt one Quilt of Valor: Success - I actually quilted 2 Quilts of Valor... and that kind of amazes me, cuz ... well I hadn't planned to and BAM - there they were - all done! ( I kind of keep track of how many I have quilted. My goal for this year was 24 - with these two that actually brings me up to 41)
Since I was sort of successfull this last week, I am a little scared to make too big of a list. I like feeling successful - rather than.... well not so much LOL
This weeks goals:
• Fall Foliage Quilt - Keep working on it, and keep my fingers crossed that I finish it.
• Sew the Blocks of Friends Gift quilt.
• Quilt Veterans Day Rail Fence Top
I think that is about it. If you want to see what others are up to go to
And check up on every one...
See you back here tomorrow for the Veterans Rail Quilt a Long!!