Thursday, January 31, 2008

Quilts of Valor for Barb

Barb is one terrifically busy lady and she is so involved in Quilts of Valor. She is like the queen of getting people to help her sew. So she sent me 4 quilts to quilt right before Christmas. And I finished them last week and got them sent back to her. So here they are:

On the far left and Far right one I used the Splash Panto ( I think its Jodi beamish) as it looked kind of surfy to me. On the second from the left quilt I used Diana Phillips Flower Power basic flower quilting. And on the Blue with stars I did Flurries of Feathers, based on Jamie Wallens teachings. I think they turned out pretty good!

Now I must get back to work, I think I might have procrastinated long enough But it is so much fun to procrastinate - you never know what you can find and play with!!!

No comments: