I finally found the pile of Teal/Aqua I had been saving for this month. Some people ( Nancy!!! I'm looking at you) already have some Quilts finished!! haha - I just had to tease her.
I found my fabrics, I pressed and!
Also in my little bin - I had these sweet scraps - so I made them into 10 inch crumb blocks - who knows what they will be, but I added them to the pile of crumb blocks ... I may have to decide something soon, that pile is precariously balanced!
Here is the last photo of my threesome for a while - My son was able to come back and take his puppy with him on his project. The joy, the happy of the little pound puppy! she saw him loading up and was kind of going nuts until she realized she was being included!! made her day. I will miss her, but don't tell my kid okay??
Linking to:
- sew and tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
- Design wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Monday Musings @ Song Bird Designs
- Wed Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Rainbow SCrap Challenge at So Scrappy
Find me at all these places:




10 comments:
You have some pretty aquas. Do you think your pups will miss pound puppy?
The pups pose so nicely for a portrait. LOL Love those chunky monkey blocks!!!
Your RSC blocks look great! Awww, I'm glad your son was able to take his pup with him and that she was so excited to be included. That ice bath looks refreshing!
Your teal/aqua blocks sing! I laughed at the way you described your crumb block pile! You will have fun figuring out the next steps when you are ready! I wonder if pound puppy misses her playmates!
I have enjoyed seeing your pictures of the three dogs but I’m glad your son and his dog are reunited.
Such fun and fabulous blocks, Alycia. Love that Hawaiian print. Aahh the threesome are adorable. An ice bath on a hot day- how delightful for the fella. Have a great week. Hugs
Pretty teal blocks, I really like the one with the Hawaiian shirt fabric fabric. I'm sure the duo will miss being a trio, they look pretty happy all together.
What great blocks for RSC! Love those pretty teal fabrics. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/07/15/wednesday-wait-loss-493
Beautiful new blocks!!! We are presently baby-sitting our son's dog--I know how you feel! I love the idea of an ice cube bath!
Your aquas are gorgeous, Alycia. I love seeing the pups. I'm sure you will miss the pound pup and your two will miss her as well, but glad she was able to travel with her daddy! LOL Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.
Post a Comment