Pages

Friday, September 04, 2026

Finished (or not) Friday!

I actually did get a finish - but - you are not going to believe it - I ran out of daylight to take a photo!!

I got back Sunday from my quick trip to the east, and got right to work, and had to prep for a HUGE QOV presentation . I forget how much time that takes me..

So my biggest finish this week - presenting 16 Quilts of Valor to some AMAZING Veterans.



Isn't that a lovely group?  They were so much fun!! All of them work in the VA in some way and a lot of them do peer support. It was so cool to hear how they have used their war experiences to help others. 

And also ... It might have been an anniversary for some Kids: Who knew what kind of ride we were in for when we said I do!  



So now it is your turn  - how did your week go? Did you finish stuff or start new things - since its the beginning of the month... I sometimes think the first of the month just means I should start new things!


Link up your direct Blog post:



****************Link Here ***************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
*******************The End ************************

Find me at all these places:


    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon    Ebay

(ps - a commission is earned on purchases from amazon thru my link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! I love hearing your thoughts!!! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my Quilting Journey